At 12:30pm on Monday, the ribbon was cut and the Prosecco was popped as we officially opened our new Stromness Shop. We're still on cloud 9!!
It really was a momentous, magical moment; making the hours of packing and stress totally worthwhile.
We've got lots of new and exciting things to share with you over the coming weeks. Stay in the loop by signing up to our newsletter using the button below.
We captured some of our favourite moments from our opening day and uploaded them to the gallery below - we hope you enjoy looking through them.Subscribe Now
Find Us In Stromness
69-73 Victoria St
Monday - Sunday 9am - 5:30pm
Wondered Why We're Moving?
1. We love to be beside the sea
2. More space which means that we have a teaching space! More details to come over the following weeks...
3. Stromness is the heart of creative Orkney and we're excited to be surrounded by these talented people
4. The Bayleaf Delicatessen is one of our nearby neighbours. Purveyors of fabulous lattes and (amongst other foodie delights) amazing cheeses
5. The jewel that is Pier Arts Centre is on our doorstep. It will be lovely to spend our lunch break there to soak up some culture.